Pages

15.8.11

Forget me not

It's time.

I'm standing on the edge of the cliff. It's time to jump. It's time to take my leap of faith. There's no safety net, no strings securing but also restraining me. There's just me, gravity and the sea below. There's no fear.

I know now that I don't need any attachments to be defined. I no longer have any hopes or worries. I see now how illusory time and space really are. I have embraced the uncertainty and as a reward I have been given a world of possibilities.

I may have no need to hold on to any specific idea or possibility any more, however, but that doesn't mean I can't or shouldn't have a preference.

The world will turn, time will pass, space will be covered. Life will continue. We'll go our separate ways towards our personal growth. We can't know when and if our paths will be crossed again. But no matter how things change and how things turn out, there will always be a place in my heart and mind, in my soul, devoted to you. I know I shall not forget you, for I neither can nor want to. So -without expectations or commitments- I have a favor to ask of you, my dear friend. If you think you can and want and will...

... forget me not, my love...

... forget me not...


No comments: